Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Idle Hands.....

Do you ever let your bangs grow just a bit too long? Not so long that anyone would notice, but just long enough to drive you crazy. Well mine were at that point, and how hard is it to trim bangs anyway? The secret is not to use a dull pair of scissors. After the first trim with the scissors from Dullsville, the end result was not one I was happy with. Maybe if I wet my bangs the dull scissors will go through them easier. Nope, actually made it worst. Okay, after that major mess, anyone with any intelligence would go next door where 15 professional hairdressers work. You know how I hate to ask for help, I can do this. Just a little here, and a snip there. My bangs now look exactly like they did for my 2nd grade photo, which I still haven't forgiven my mother for. Oh well... It'll grow back.

4 comments:

The Gunning Family said...

That's hysterical! Miss you ...

Rachel said...

I was hoping that picture wasn't a result of professionals!! Prenatal vitamins makes your hair grow fast!

Sara said...

Brings back lots of memories of my mom squeezing my chin to hold my head straight while we trimmed my bangs with her sewing scissors. Few weeks and you won't even notice!

Donna said...

I actually like them short...
ON A DOG!!!!
LMAO
You are pretty no matter what, Girlfriend!