Monday, October 12, 2009

A Family That Travels Together......

I have been on many bike trips, and there is always one in every crowd. The group on this trip was, bar none, the best group I've ever traveled with. I think one of the main reasons was 9 out of 18 in the group was family. Actually there were only 3 siblings (out of 6) on the trip but they brought their significant other and 3 friends. We all know anyone who comes from a large family has a great sense of humor and plays well with others. These guys were great. I had so much fun on this trip that I hardly noticed the constant overcast sky.
I wonder how my family would do together on a bike trip. You are all cordially invited to join Terry and I in Tucson next year. We are planning a bike tour through the Sonoran Desert, February 28th-March 5th. Start saving your pennies.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can only imagine your family together on a bike trip. If that were to ever happen somebody needs to video tape the entire trip. I'm sure it would make for great tv!

Kathy said...

I think it could get contentious...