Sunday, July 18, 2010

Emotional Roller Coaster

There are times in my life where thing seem to just flow, then there are other times where I just can't seem to catch my breath. There is so much going on in my life now that I feel like my plate is overflowing. With Donna leaving I feel this overwhelming sadness, but I also feel selfish for that sadness. I know this new start for Donna is something she has wanted for sometime now, and I also know she will flourish because of it... and because of that, I am thrilled for her.

Woofs & Whiskers now has an "Everything Must Go" sign up and I have 2 more weeks until the doors are closed for good. A very good friend of mine came in last week and I cried on his shoulder about Donna and Winslow leaving that morning. He just said, "Terry, it's like the sign says, everything must go". Richard has a way about him that is both spiritual and realistic, that statement pretty much summed up past, present and future all in one.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Keep your chin up! And who is this Richard?? Another knotch on your belt! Ha ha ha!!