Saturday, July 3, 2010

Girls Night Out.

I have not gone out lately, especially on a school night, but when Kae called and said a group was getting together to go listen to some great bands in Annapolis and Crofton, I said cout me in. I am one of those people that thinks something sounds really good when told about it, but when the time comes I would really just rather stay home and read. This time I did not back out because there won't be too many more girls night out that include Donna. After coming home from work and getting all the dogs settled, freshening myself up...I go to start up the Smart Car (aka Scout) and find the battery dead. It's been awhile since we've been out.
Well... I figure I'll get her out of the driveway and try to jump start her. NOT!

I walk to Donna's, and wait for the others to show up. Now we have 2 single women, 1 soon to be divorced, and 1 who lives in a separate home from her husband, but is still married....How many girls does it take to jump a car? One if you know where the battery is.
!

Where would you put a battery on a Smart Car? Not in the back, barely enough room for the engine there. In the front then, what front? Where else is there? Under the passenger floor mat. Who didn't know that?

We all know red=positive, black=negative, but do you start the charging car before attaching the cables to the dead battery. We all decided since my hair was the straightest I would be in charge of attachment. Ta-Da it started on the 2nd try, once I figured out what part of the battery to attach the cable to. Trust me when I tell you, you have never seen a smaller battery.

No comments: