Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flora Extraordnaire

With everyone back in the van we head to a nursery. Unfortunately, I must have missed the memo on bringing an extra set of clothing, so you would not have the pleasure of being in a wet suit for the next 6 hours. Who cares? I'm in a wet suit in Maui.
The incredible flora in Maui will take your breathe away, why we had to stop at a nursery when the beauty is all around you was beyond me. Of course once the shopkeeper started to try to sell us 80.00 bouquet to mail home, it became clear. I am all for helping out the local economy, but a bouquet was not what I was in the maket for. Bring on the pearls.


These are just a few of the flowers that Maui had to offer. I must have taken hundreds of flower photos.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Awesome shots! I love reading about your time in Maui.