Sunday, November 21, 2010

....And How Was You're Day?

Donna signed up for a medical seminar while she is here. It is something she needs to do every 4 years to keep updated on her RN status. So while Donna is headed to Alexandria for her day of lectures, I head to Morgan Gerard's to learn about the 400 different facials you can get.
I get home at 3 and decide to rake the leaves. Donna gets home and tells me she learned how to insert an intravenous line into the bone. Intraosseus.......Can you imagine? Directly into the bone, it can make the difference between life and death. It was fascinating to hear about. In the mean time I'm learning how to make a hair appointment. I guess it beats asking if they would like fries with their meal.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ha ha! Well you could always go back to school for nursing if the salon isn't entertaining enough for you! What happened to your hat and headband business? Your friend at the Pearl Factory was asking!