Monday, November 22, 2010

A Rolling Stone.....

Donna has not stopped since arriving back in Maryland. Saturday after her seminar, she came home, freshened up and then we both headed out to meet her step-sons at Chevy's for dinner.
Her boys are both wonderful young men. The conversation was lively, while steering clear of Jose, Donna's soon to be ex. Peter, the younger of the 2 boys, is living with Jose, so it may not have been as easy as it seemed. Dinner was delish. Most of us had the sizzling fajita plates, mine was portabello and asparagus. Yummy.
The following day when I went to put my jacket on to walk Harper, I could smell the onions from the night before permeated in the fabric of my jeans and jacket. So today I'll be doing laundry while Donna is in her lecture series. Could my life be any more stimulating?

No comments: