Friday, November 26, 2010

The Never Ending Birthday.


Donna celebrated her 50th year on earth November 12th, but because she didn't get back to Maryland until the 17th, the celebration continues. I know I have been guilty of celebrating my birthday for more than one day, so hey, party on!!!
On Tuesday evening "the girls", Donna, Donna's sister Ellen, Kris and I went to the Chart House, so Ellen and Kris could send out birthday wishes. I know I have mentioned before how comfy the atmosphere is in the lounge area of the Chart House, so comfy in fact that we decided to have dinner there as well as cocktails and apps. It is always great to have dinner with friends, but when those friends are also sisters, it just turns the fun meter up a few notches. What better way to end the perfect evening than with "Birthday" lava cake? 4 spoons please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time I had with you, Terry. I am so grateful to be your friend. The wind chimes are a delicious treat I will treasure for all my life. I love 'ya Gurl Gurl!